SOBEK CyclingPrice List
MOUNT BATUR CYCLING
- Special Price
- Adult (age 16～64)
- ＄ 55
Child (age 7～15)
* Over 135cｍ Hight
- ＄ 45
- Family Pack （2 Adult＋ 2 Child）
- ＄ 190
- Price Include
- Hotel Transfer, Morning Tea (Balijese snack, fruitm coffee or tea), Mineral Water, Cycling 25km Including a Professional Cycling Guide, Support Vehicle, Safety Equipment(helmet and free gloves),Cold Face Towel, Lunch, Insurance
- Things to Bring
- Sport Shoes, Comfortable Clothes, Hat or Cap, Sunscreen
(Changing Clothes and Money For Drink are Recommended)
Free Transport Schedule (1 time a day)
|Hotel Area||Pick up Time|
|Nusa Dua, Jimbaran||7：15～7：45|
|（Notice） The transport car will go aroud each hotel. The schedule time might change by traffic condition. Please notice that there is 30 min between each area due to above reason.|
MOUNT BATUR CYCLING Schedule
CYCLING（ONCE A DAY）
Wait at hotel lobby
||Arrive at Bas coffee
・Visit Balinese garden and coffee factory
・Tea or Coffee with Balinese snack and fruit
・Move to restaurant
||arrive at Madu Sari Restaurant
・Morning tea with view of Mt. Batur
・Transferred to start point by car
||Arrive at cycling start point
・Outfitted with helmet and gloves
・You are given a bottle of mineral water
・Safety briefing by our professional cycling guide
* For your safety, you should wear your helmet. Elbow brace and knee brace are available.
* Gloves are for free
・Divided into groups and each group conducted by a guide. (about 4 to 7 people/group)
・Cycling with support vehicle （used when you feel tired or hot and in an emergency situation）
・Activity guidance by gude
||Place1 Rijon Village
・The guide explaining about Balinese bamboo while passing through bamboo forest.
・Cycling passing through vegetable and fruit plantations.
||Place 2 Temple (Rijon Village)
・The guide explaining about the temple(Pura Jagasari)
||Place 3 Selahan Village
・The guide explaining about Balinese rice planting.
・You can see their daily life.
||Place 4 Abuan Village
・Visiting traditional Balinese house, and you will get explanation about Balinese daily life from our cycling guide.
||Arrive at finish point (Abuan Village)
・Take off helmet, gloves and refresh with cold towel
・Transferred to the restaurant for lunch（about 15 minutes）
||Lunch at Arma Cafe in Ubud
・International buffet at an open-air restaurant with a superb view of rice terrace
（Rice, Fried noodle, chicken, fish, fried vegetable, soup, fruit, pisan goreng）
|15：15～16：15||Arrive at hotel|
Common Information of SOBEK Cycling
Q & A
- How long total tour time until come back to hotel?
- Approximately 7 to 8 hours.
- Why there is 30 min between each pick up area?
- The transport car will go around each hotel that may change time by traffic condition and weather.
- What kind of bicycle is used ?
- Mountain bicycle
- What kind of wear is recommended?
- sports, sport shoes, comfortable clothes
- Can I take pictures during activity?
- You can take pictures during the activity and you can also ask the guide to take pictures.
- What can I see?
- Cacao, fruit plantations, bamboo forest, stunning view of rice terrace, temples, students going home after school etc.
- Can people of all ages join this activity？
- This activity is suitable for people between the ages of 7 and 64 and for people in good physical condition.
- Is cycling possible in rainy days?
- Raincoat is available for cycling in rainy days.
|Insurance||Age 7～64: Maximum US＄250,000 international insurance covered|
|Payment||Cash：US＄, Yen, Rp.
Credit Card：Master, VISA, JCB
|Morning Tea||Morning tea including snack, fruits, coffee and tea.|
|Notice||※Minimum booking 2 people.
※Rates and schedule are subject to change without prior notice.
※The insurance cannot cover damage or loss to your belongings.
Add：Jl.Tirta Ening 9, By Pass Ngurah Rai Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
TEL / FAX：0361 287059 / 0361 289448
|Term & Conditions||This activity is operated by the service company, and we make reservation of this activity.
Please read before booking>>