The Old Remains in 11 Century
Bali Yoga Goa Gajah established in 11 century. There is dynamic carving of demon face at cave entrance also there are god of hindu Ganehsa who has elephant head and human body, 3 famous god of hindu siva, winus, prama is dedicated inside cave. You will see holy tree so you can touch when you visit.
- Menus & Prices
- 1hour drive from Nusadua Area
- Time Required
- 10～20 minutes
- Open Hours
- Entrance Fee
- Adult Rp.15,000
- Spot to See
- Penataran Sasih Temple
- Kebo Edan Temple
- Goa Gajah is the remain of the 11th century
- The cave was rediscovered
by Dutch archaeologists in 1923
- Two square bathing pools in the courtyard in front of the cave
- Six female figures hold waterspouts
- The ornately carved entrance
to the elephant cave
- You can see fragmentary remains of the lingam, the phallic symbol of Hindu god Shiva
- The statue of Ganesha
- It loated 5km from center of Ubud.
・ Information might be changed without notice.