Endless Beautiful Landscape
Bali Yoga Jatiluwih riceterrace at Tabanan prefecture westside of Bali. Jatiluwih mean fantastic in Indonesia, so as name it is fantastic landscape. There is untouched nature area so you will see country calm sight. Please relax with fresh air.
- Menus & Prices
- ★Registed World Heritage!
- 2 hours drive from Nusadua Area
- Time Required
- 10～15 min.
- Open Hours
- Entrance Fee
- Rp 15,000
- Spot to See
- Pura Luhur Batukau
- Ulundanu Beratan Temple
- Jatiluwih is located the west of Bali.
- Tabanan is biggest grain belt where supports appetite of Bali.
- In Bali, rice has gain through one year. Green gradation is beautiful.
- Rice terrace drawing elegant curve. Spreads out forever.
- Great view of beautiful green wave
- Rice grain
- Rice growing that has been from old days for several hundred years.
- There is good view restaurant.
- At quiet restaurant, you will enjoy lunch.
・ Information might be changed without notice.