The temple with illusion sight
Bali Yoga The temple Tanah Lot is one of the famous temple in Bali. The temple sitting on rock so you will see mysterious temple shape on Indian sea. It is Famous for tourist to see the sunset with temple Tanah Lot.
- Menus & Prices
- 1.5 hours drive from Nusadua Area
- Time Required
- 15～30 minutes
- Open Hours
- 7:00～19:00（Sunset time 18:00～18:30）
- Entrance Fee
- Adult Rp 30,000
Child Rp 15,000
（Add extra Rp.50,000 for Kecak Dance） ※ Entrance fee was changed in April 2012.
- WEB site
- Spot to See
- Taman Ayun Temple
- Jati Luwih Rice Terrace
- Melasti Tanah Lot
- Entrance of temple
- Build on the coral reef clif
- The temple is accessible at low tide
- Non Balinese are not allowed to enter the upper temple.
- You can wait for ”The sun set” down from the restaurant.
- Tanah Lot Temple is a popular spot to watch a dramatic sunset.
- Beautiful sky after sunset
- Many tourists visit
- Kecak Dance is performed everyday
・ Information might be changed without notice.